Friday, November 16, 2012

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital .............. ..A great gift idea....and it becomes 2 gifts in 1


The holidays are here again and we are all out there looking for the perfect gift............ why not give two gifts in one..

Here is how to do it! 
This cookbook is sold to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. If anyone is interested please send me a message and I can get one for you. They are $25 dollars and 100% of that  money goes to St. Jude. Make checks out to St.Jude Children's Research Hospital. Lots of great (tested) recipes! The book measures 9'X7.5" and has over 300 pages of great, clearly printed receipes.  I have used mine often.

When you get this book you will have a great gift for a friend or family member and a gift for the St. Jude Research Hospital....a win win situation. Like I said 2 gifts in one! Contact me via message or you can email me at beebee70394@yahoo.com or you can call me at 984-226-6655...

For my blogging friends that live far away from me, let's talk and we can figure out the shipping cost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment