Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fractured quilt attempted

I saw a couple of quilt tops that were called "fractured" quilt tops.
I was able to get someone to send me a description of how to do it.
First I used a small panel of a duck.



Then I pulled out some larger  panels..21" x 37"
I used 4 panels.