Thursday, February 24, 2011

my sewing room...straightened out at last!

I spent some time in my room trying to get it organized.  I sorted all of my scraps into some nice bins.  I straightened out the fabric closet.  I moved things around a bit and finally got all the thread pieces off of the floor.  I took these photos so I can remember what it should look like.  I am in the process of completing a project so it does not look like this right now.  I wish I could figure out how to keep it in order.  The room is about 11 X 12 feet.  Not too small but it I wish it were a little larger. 

                                 


2 comments:

  1. oh what a bliss-a room devoted to sewing-in my wildest dreams-you are so lucky, Beebee!

    and even if it doesn't ever look like this again, it doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we want to purchase is there a website

    ReplyDelete