Wednesday, September 7, 2011

organized disorganization - trying to straighten out the sewing room

I have spent several ( many ) days trying to organize my fabric so I can find what I want when I want to use it.  I'm not sure how long this will stay in place.  When a project is in progress a hurricane comes through the room.  I am trying to stop between projects and get the room back in order!  Does anyone else have this problem?

Here are a few pictures of the room as it looks right now!

this is one corner of the room

   


  these bins are in the closet
  

this is a shelf in the closet


another side of the closet


the sewing corner and design wall

the serger, quilt books and Accuquilt Go 

embroidery thread and computer desk

It may not look that neat to some people but for me it is a great improvement!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It sure looks better organized then mine right now! I AM the hurricaine flying thru mine right now, grabbing this and that to take on my trip. Your room is very well put together, I love your threads display! Very nice. Congrats on your etsy sale, now, how do we get to your store from here? Like a sider on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to put my Etsy store on my blog but I do not know how to do it. Anyone have any simple idiot directions they can give me?

    ReplyDelete