Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I pray that 2012 will be a good one for us all.


As we leave 2011, I reflect on things that happened and realize we had a pretty quiet year.  God is so good to us.  Our grand babies are healthy.  My husbands parents are still with us ( they have health problems but doing ok).  I am getting some relief from the meds I am taking for my RA.
  The best event was the birth of our new grandson on 11/11/11.


I do not usually write down my resolutions for the new year but here goes

- I will try to keep better track of receipts when I shop
- I will try to limit the amount of times I shop for fabric

this next one will be the hardest one to do.....

-I will add a new post to my blog at least once a week!

What is your New Years resolution?


No comments:

Post a Comment