Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy in my sewing studio!

January has been pretty busy for me.

I completed this baby quilt....I quilted it on my sewing machine using a walking foot.
Cute and soft and perfect for a sweet baby.......
 

Quilted in a simple grid.  Very quick and easy to do!
  




I pinned my Dresden plate quilt top to the quilt rack.  I am going to try to get it quilted this week.  Still trying to decide how I will quilt this one. I want to use it as a wall hanging for my kitchen.


My new QBFF has OCD (that's a great thing) and she spent two Sundays organizing my sewing studio and all of my fabric.  I have to finish folding some of the pieces but it looks so wonderful I just had to share a photo.


I started another baby quilt.  I am trying a pinwheel pattern.
It is still a work in progress and I hope to get this top finished by next week.


 I also spent some time working on my block for an online quilting bee that I am participating in.  I have to finish doing the tutorial for it.
I have it pinned to my 'leggo' quilt blocks just for fun!



"Whew!" It has been a busy January for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment