Thursday, October 18, 2012

Construction Site baby quilt

I spent today putting this baby quilt together.  I had someone ask me to make a baby quilt with a construction theme.  I had about 3/4 of a yard of this fabric in my stash.  Not enough for a backing or anything so I figured I could make blocks by fussy cutting the equipment.  I pulled out fabric I thought matched pretty good and started sewing.  I have it pinned and ready for quilting tomorrow.  It is about 45 inches square.  I kinda like the polkadots on the back.  Do you think it is too bright for a baby quilt?  I did not have anyone to hold it up for a picture so I hope these show what it looks like.






2 comments:

  1. My theory is that it can never be too bright for a baby quilt. I think this looks great. It will be much loved.

    ReplyDelete