Monday, April 9, 2012

Another quilt completed!

I finally finished this project.  A friend asked me to make a quilt for her three year old daughter.  She will be moving into a full sized bed and she needed a quilt for it.
She said she wanted a "princess" type theme.  I wanted it to be simple but special.  It took a while to come up with a design I liked.
I hope she likes it.   I am working on some pillow shams for her and I made a valance for her window.  I hope to get a photo of the room later.
For now...here it is:


3 comments:

  1. That's just lovely BeeBee, love the colours you've used too...very Princess!!
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, too. And just the right amount of crowns for any princess. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - your name drawn for the Sonoma Rose book giveaway. I've sent you an e-mail.

    Always, Lelia
    600th Post Giveaway

    Stitches of Life II

    ReplyDelete