Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another quilt completed

I have been working on several quilt tops.  I am trying to catch up with the quilting and the binding.
Here is one I did yesterday!

                                                 Front


Back

```

When I got to the end of quilting this top, I discovered that I did not have the right length of the backing material.  I had to add a strip along the side.  Looks like I had that planned all along.  No one will know it was an OOPS...

I have several more to complete...I will be posting them as I finish each one.
``

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt top is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Barb it was a simple , quick to make quilt.
      I play around with precut strips and charm packs.
      Always finding something new.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quilt! Love the colors and love love love your border.

    ReplyDelete