Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another quilt completed

I have been working on several quilt tops.  I am trying to catch up with the quilting and the binding.
Here is one I did yesterday!

                                                 Front


Back

```

When I got to the end of quilting this top, I discovered that I did not have the right length of the backing material.  I had to add a strip along the side.  Looks like I had that planned all along.  No one will know it was an OOPS...

I have several more to complete...I will be posting them as I finish each one.
``

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt top is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Barb it was a simple , quick to make quilt.
      I play around with precut strips and charm packs.
      Always finding something new.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quilt! Love the colors and love love love your border.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Joan, it was a fun quilt to make!

      Delete