Sunday, December 16, 2012

Had a great time on our Carnival cruise!

My DH and I went on a 7 day cruise with 2 wonderful friends.  We all had a great time.  Here are a few of the photos that were taken on the ship.

this was taken when we got on board the Carnival Conquest!

This is a pick of us on one of the dressy nights.  I am wearing my first size 14 dress.  I  have not worn size 14 since before I had my children.....37 years ago!!!


Here we are at the dining room table.   I am wearing a dress my dear friend gave me.   Cute polkadots!


This was taken on a formal night.  This is a formal gown I bought at our local thrift strore for.....$5.00  yep, $5.00.  It fit perfectly and it was on the 5th night of the cruise.  I was afraid to put it on because we had been eating such great food all week. I was so sure it would be too tight but, it fit...yea!  I was so happy!


We  had so much fun on this cruise.  Everyone should take a cruise at least once!  We have cruised many times and plan to go again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment