Thursday, December 20, 2012

Stocking Exchange was so much fun!!!

I participated in a stocking exchange this year.  It was put together by Nathalie over at http://wastelandwallowing.blogspot.com/  

Each month we had to make or buy something for someone in the exchange.

Here are pictures of what I got in the mail this week.   Nathalie had my name.  She sent the following items.

A beautiful table runner and a Christmas mug.  I also got a mug rug that I did not take a picture of...oops


two books and some treats


A bag, pillow cover, pillow cases and a journal cover with a journal



a pin cushion, an ornament, a pot holder, pins, fabric eraser, and a pen and pencil set


And a pretty stocking 

I hope the person who got the box of goodies I sent likes what I sent to her.

Thank you Nathalie for so many nice things.   I really enjoyed particpating in your stocking exchange this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment