Monday, March 4, 2013

Another "village" quilt...

I showed my friend Jan how to paper piece.  Several weeks ago I posted a quilt she made of little houses.that she paper pieced.    She has been working on another "village" quilt.  This time she paper pieced some interesting characters to put with some little houses.  She still has to add a border but I just had to share her progress with you!
I think she is doing a wonderful job.  What do you think?
 I need to do a little paper piecing and make a village quilt too!


3 comments:

  1. oh wow! I love it. The animals add a LOT to this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the quilt on the clothesline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for leaving comments beth and lori...jan is really a fast learner and she is loving this paper piecing thing. thanks for your words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete