Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Around the World my first try!

I have been looking at this pattern online for a while now.  Just could not figure out how to make it.  It looked impossible to get all those colors in the right places.  My aunt tried to explain it to me once but it did not make sense....sew strips, make a tube, cut into circles...????  duh!  ..I finally decided to look it up on line and found a few tutorials for it.  This is what I have done on it so far.  I still have to sew all the strips together.   I had this jelly roll of brights and did not know what to do with them. I think I like how it looks.
 I plan to put a 2 1/2 inch white border all around to  make the white into a complete trip...  I am not sure about the other borders that it will need.
I am going to try making one with wider strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment