Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday Lunch with the children

On Tuesday my DH will celebrate 60 years of life.  The boys with their wives and babies met us at a Chinese restaurant for lunch today to celebrate together!!!!
I asked the waitress to take a quick photo...
Our younger son and his wife are in front of me and DH is sitting behind me, our older son and his wife are on the right and the babies are on the right too.
It was a wonderful lunch and I wanted to share this photo with my blog friends.
We are so blessed with this beautiful family!  God is good all the time!

1 comment:

  1. I love family photos! Isn't it wonderful to sit around a table with our grown kids, and their kids. It's just an exceptional time in life when you can gather everyone together. Happy Birthday to your DH!

    ReplyDelete