Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dinner, Louisiana style

There was a little breeze so it was not too  hot to be outdoors. My DH and I were sitting on the swing we have in our back yard oak tree when it arrived. Around 7:00P.M. my BIL walked over with a tray of boiled crabs. (He lives next door to us) The crabs were so good and they were boiled perfectly.  YUM!!


I do not drink alcohol very often but you have to have beer when you eat boiled seafood.  The Coors Light was perfect with the crabs.

He also brought me a few very large boiled shrimp... I had a feast.

oh, no photo of the shrimp, I was too busy eating, but take my word for it they were delicious!

What a great way to end a very nice weekend!!!!

I hope your weekend was a good one too.


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, you could be an Aussie......seafood and beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great BIL to share such a feast. Looks yummy. Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete