Saturday, June 23, 2012

Outer Space Quilt in progress

I am working on making 2 quilts with an Outer Space theme.  I finally have made some progress.  Here is a photo of what I have so far......still needs a border and quilting.  I have most of the second one ready to put together.  "Making" fabric is time consuming but I really like how it looks. The lighting does not allow the true colors to show up but you still get an idea of what it will look like.


Here is a close up of the center of the quilt.   I still need to add some details to the space shuttle.  



1 comment:

  1. This is looking great. I have never designed my own quilt before. You should be very proud of this. I especially like the earth from outer space. Can't wait to see more progress. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete