Friday, October 8, 2010

Another Day

Yesterday I was given my first shot of Humira for my rheumotoid arthritis.  It was not fun at all. It really hurt but for just a few seconds.  I hope it helps with the ankle and knee and hand pain I am having. I am also having an itching problem with a stupid rash that won't go away.  I am praying that the Humira works and that I can feel like a normal person again.

Over the weekend my cousin, Pat,  came over for a visit and we quilted her cat quilt on my quilting frame with my machine.  I am going to ask her to send a photo of her quilt so I can show it to everyone. She decided to invest in a quilt frame too.  I can not wait to see it.

For the online quilting bee I have the month of July.  I need to decide what I want for my turn.   I am looking forward to doing a new square for everyone each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment