Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pat's lap quilt top!

This was a great weekend.  My cousin, Pat, who lives about 250  miles away, came to spend the weekend with me.  Even though we lived far away from each other all our lives, we have managed to stay close friends.  As kids, I would go spend a week in the summer at our grandparents home and we would be able to play together.  She would come spend some time at my house.  My mom used to make us a dress or skirt or something whenever she would come for a visit.  I guess sewing has always been a big part of our lives.  I love that she was able to come for a few days.  We  had a wonderful time visiting with each other and sewing together.  She was able to finish putting her quilt top together.  She brought a couple of projects to work on while we talk and visit.  It is always fun to have someone to sew with.   I like the blocks in this one.


1 comment:

  1. I love the color choices! You & bee bee are so talented

    ReplyDelete