I find it very difficult to write out a list of goals I have in mind for February but I am going to give it a go. I am not usually a "list" person but I have been told many times that writing a list helps keep you on track and focused on what needs to be done.
We will see how this month goes.
Here they are:
1. put binding on Eye Spy Quilt ( already quilted)
2. quilt the postage stamp quilt and bind it.
3. quilt the Eye Spy Quilt top I made this past weekend
4. finish putting together the Sunbonnet Sue top I started.
5. quilt the Bug Quilt top I made last week.
6. make a diaper bag for my DIL
I will post progress as I go along.