Friday, February 15, 2013

Scrappy Around the World Quilt

I started work on my Scrappy Around the world quilts for my bedroom.  I want to  make two of them for my new twin beds.

I pulled out all of my fat quarters that I have been collecting and cut a 2 1/2 inch strip from 6 of them..  I sewed the strips together








and then cut them into 2 1/2 inch multicolor strips 




 then I sewed them together again to make this block.




Not quite sure how many more I need to make....Lots and lots and lots more!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Beebee, I just found your blog! I love the colors you have chosen for these blocks!! It will be a lovely quilt! I enjoyed perusing your blog and am looking forward to getting to know you better!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh when I saw your strips. I am thinking about doing a scrappy RTW also and I have 4 out of the 5 fabrics you showcased. Great minds! good luck on your blocks. the first one looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be fantastic! I'm so glad you left a comment so I could visit yoru blog.

    ReplyDelete