Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Postage stamp quilt top......I must be crazy

I have been collecting 2 inch squares for about a year.
I decided today was the day to begin sewing them together.
Here is what some of them looked like when I started.
I have another box to dig into when I work on it later today.


Here are some of the pairs I have put together so far.

sew press, sew press, sew press...we all know the drill!

I thought the piles would grow a little faster but slow and steady will get it all done!


And the piles are now all mixed up.  I hope to spend a little time this evening sewing some more together.


I am not quite sure how I will arrange them for the quilt top...

more to come.....

I really did not want to begin another project but when I spend time in my sewing studio....it keeps me out of the kitchen pantry.   I am on mega doses of steroids and all I want to do is eat.  Sewing keeps my hands busy and my mind of of eating.



1 comment:

  1. Keep on sewing! Am excited to see how your postage stamp quilt comes together.

    ReplyDelete