Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another quilt top completed

I found this UFO in my fabric closet the other day and decided it was time to finish it.  It's a dissapearing 9 patch for an Eye Spy quilt I started last summer.  It was all sewn together, cut out and ready to sew together so I decided it was time to finish it.
It went together pretty quick and I hope to have it quilted soon.


I took this with my phone so the quality is not so great.

and 

I started another baby quilt.   

These bugs will make a fun little quilt.  I hope to get to work on this over the weekend!
Just a little picture to let you see what I'm working with.


I will post an update soon!




1 comment:

  1. Seeing all these great quilts is making me crazy to have my sewing space up again! We are almost done with the floor....so it will be soon. I love the little bugs and can't wait to see what they become.

    ReplyDelete